Competent point of contact
Exam and consultation
Do you have questions or want to come during consultation hours?
Please contact us.
Our consultation hours
We are open for you Mondays to Fridays from 8 am to 2 pm (examinations until 4 pm).
Appointments for outpatient examinations are exclusively by arrangement.
Appointments for outpatient examinations
We can offer you an outpatient examination appointment if
- you have private insurance,
- you had a car accident, commuting or school accident (employer's liability insurance association cases) and have been referred by an accident insurance consultant,
- You are a member of the German armed forces or the police and bring a referral from the responsible company doctor with you,
- You attend for a pre-admission examination and are covered by statutory health insurance (*),
- you have statutory health insurance but would like to pay for the examination yourself (**)
Information for patients with statutory health insurance
(*) Under certain conditions, you can be examined as an outpatient as part of pre-admission diagnostics with an “order for hospital treatment”.
(**) If, as a member of a statutory health insurance company, you wish to cover the entire treatment costs yourself, or if you apply to your health insurance company for an exemption to cover the costs. Patients with statutory insurance then receive an invoice according to the scale of charges for doctors (GOÄ).
We are happy to support our patients with a cost estimate that can be submitted to the relevant health insurer so the issue of costs can be settled quickly.