The interdisciplinary accident and emergency unit at Schoen Clinic Neustadt has the following main areas of care:
- Orthopaedics and emergency surgery
- Spinal surgery
- General, visceral and vascular surgery
- Internal medicine & cardiology
- Neurology (stroke treatment)
You can reach us on 04561 54 - 45 10 01
Quick and Competent Help in an Emergency
In the event of a medical emergency, acute pain or injury, our medical and nursing team will take care of you around the clock, seven days a week. Many of our clinic employees are active in the emergency medical service themselves.
- monitored and treated in the: The Intensive Care Unit, which is linked to the Emergency Department, and the staff working there not only guarantee quick and qualified emergency care, even in cases of life-threatening conditions, but also seamlessly ensure further intensive care monitoring and therapy.
- Certified trauma centre for severely injured patients: As a local trauma centre, our hospital is also approved to treat severely injured people.
- Certified stroke unit for stroke treatment: Stroke patients are treated with lysis therapy in our certified stroke unit.
- Certified chest pain unit for the treatment of unclear chest pain: This seal of approval from the professional association confirms the highest quality standards in the emergency care of patients with unclear chest pain.
- Certified heart failure unit for the treatment of heart failure: We are certified as a clinic specialising in heart failure. We treat all cardiovascular complaints in our cardiology clinic and our cardiac catheter laboratory.
- Helipad: Emergency patients can also be transported to our clinic by helicopter.
Employers' liability insurance association (BG) consultation hours for work-related and commuting accidents:Schoen Clinic Neustadt is also there for you in the event of an accident at work or when commuting with an approved accident insurance consultant for outpatient care.
Emergency services and emergency medical services
In life-threatening emergencies such as a heart attack, stroke and serious accidents, call the Emergency Services at the national emergency number 112.
Emergency medical services can be reached at the national standard number 116 117.