Acute sports injuries, emergencies, accidents
Our emergency room treats patients from every insurance company
Time is a crucial factor with respect to orthopaedic injuries or sports injuries. We therefore treat acute trauma around the clock without advanced scheduling at our emergency room in Munich.
Quick and Competent Help in an Emergency
If the injury isn’t open, in most cases, you should proceed according to the RICE first aid scheme: Rest – Ice (cooling) – Compression (bandage to prevent internal bleeding/swelling) – Elevation.
Our experience orthopaedists and sports doctors will then take care of the further diagnosis and treatment and initiate further treatment steps.
We treat these injuries in our outpatient clinic
- All sports injuries
- All fractures (broken bones)
- Tendon and ligament injuries
- to the knee (e.g. torn cruciate ligament, collateral ligament rupture)
- to the ankle/foot (e.g. torn ligament in the ankle)
- to the shoulder
- to the hand/elbow (e.g. skier’s thumb)
- Meniscus injuries
- Luxated patella (dislocated patella)
- Luxated shoulder (dislocated shoulder)
- AC joint injury (aromioclavicular joint separation)
- Spinal injuries
- Finger and hand injuries
- Muscle injuries, pulled muscles, torn muscle fibres
- Contusions, sprains
How to get here
Schoen Clinic München Harlaching
Harlachinger Straße 51
We can reached by telephone at +49 89 6211-2244.
No appointment needed for emergencies.
Emergency services and emergency medical services
In life-threatening emergencies such as a heart attack, stroke and serious accidents, call the Emergency Services at the national emergency number 112.
Emergency medical services can be reached at the national standard number 116 117.