Partners from Medicine and Sports
Schoen Clinic München Harlaching has a close connection with the area of sports as well as with service providers in health care.
FIFA Medical Centre of Excellence
In November 2007, our facility was accredited by FIFA as the first hospital to be a FIFA Medical Centre of Excellence. It is one of 10 centres in the world to fulfil the tough requirement and evaluation criteria of FIFA.
Olympic Training Centre of Bavaria
Our hospital has been an official Medical Facility for the Olympic Training Centre of Bavaria since 1 January 2006. More than 25 elite athletes (world, European and Olympic champions) are currently in our acute medical care.
Other Co-operation Partners
- German Bobsleigh, Luge and Skeleton Federation
- German Paralympics Alpine Ski Team
- Deutsche Gesellschaft für Orthopädie und Orthopädische Chirurgie (DGOOC)
- Spine Society of Europe
- German Spine Society (DWG = Deutsche Wirbelsäulengesellschaft)
- Paracelsus Private Medical University, Salzburg
- Society for Orthopaedic and Traumatological Sports Medicine (GOTS = Gesellschaft für Orthopädisch-Traumatologische Sportmedizin)