MTC Hamburg Eilbek
Outpatient GP Treatment
Schoen Clinic is well prepared for the current health situation. Your appointments at the Medical Care Centre Hamburg Eilbek will take place as scheduled. If you suffer from typical coronavirus symptoms or have been in a risk area within the last 14 days, please contact us in advance by telephone. We evaluate the situation daily and will update our website with the latest news and guidelines.
Stay healthy - Your Schoen Clinic.
Our range of treatment options
Thanks to the close professional link with Schoen Clinic Hamburg Eilbek, in addition to general GP services, Schoen Clinic Medical Treatment Centre Hamburg Eilbek offers a special service for patients with thyroid conditions or obesity.
Services provided by contract doctors
- Costs for services provided by contract doctors are borne by statutory health insurers
- Ultrasound examination of the thyroid
- Ultrasound examination of abdominal organs
- Holter ECG
- Blood pressure measurements
- Long-term blood pressure measurements
- Lung function tests
- Laboratory diagnostics
- Health check from the age of 35
- Skin cancer screening
- Cancer screening for men
- Pre-operative diagnostics
- Participation in DMP programmes
- Diabetes mellitus II
- Coronary heart disease (CHD)
- Chronically obstructed pulmonary disease (COPD)
- Bronchial asthma
- The costs for additional services are not borne by statutory health insurers but settled directly with the patient.
- Thyroid check: Sonography and laboratory examinations to detect hormone imbalances and changes of the organ structure
- Ultrasound examination of abdominal organs: Liver, gall bladder, kidney, abdominal artery, pancreas. Early detection of stone development, cysts or expansion of the abdominal artery
- Suitability examinations: according to the recommendations of the Association for Diving and High Pressure Medicine
- Sports medical examinations: Exclusion of risks and health limitations for particular sports such as running marathons, boxing or parachuting
- Fitness tests: Assessment of performance using physical examination, ergometry and spirometry
- Supplementary screening: outside the service offer provided by statutory health insurers, e.g. health checks, urine strip test, cholesterol (with HDL and LDL), triglycerides, glucose, uric acids