"Rheumatism" is a collective term for more than 200 different inflammatory diseases of the joints, the connective tissue and the vessels. To recognize them requires a careful examination, many years of experience and the use of state-of-the-art diagnostic methods. The private outpatient department for rheumatology, immunology and osteology of Prof. Jürgen Wollenhaupt is available at our hospital. In addition to the early diagnosis of rheumatism by means of comprehensive diagnostics, the individual treatment strategy can also be developed there.
Range of treatments
Our range of treatments includes all rheumatological diseases
- Joint inflammation (arthritis)
- Inflammatory spinal disorders (spondylarthritis)
- Inflammatory connective tissue diseases and muscle diseases (collagenoses and myositides)
- Vascular inflammation (vasculitis)
- Soft tissue rheumatic diseases (fibromyalgia)
- Bone diseases (e.g., osteoporosis)
- rare autoimmune diseases
- Childrens' renalatology (in cooperation with the Center for Pediatric Rheumatology and Rheumatology, Dr. Foeldvari practice).
Outpatient treatment by internationally renowned experts
Outpatient specialist medical diagnostics almost always succeed in clarifying even the most difficult rheumatological symptoms.
Prof. Jürgen WollenhauptIs an internationally renowned and nationally renowned expert who heads up the specializedprivate outpatient clinic for rheumatology, immunology and osteology.