Competent point of contact for your matters
Exam and consultation
Inpatient psychotherapy is a good decision. It can help you understand the crux of the problem with peace and distance and find solutions. Take advantage of the offer of assistance.
Your path to us:
From initial consultation through to admission
We take time for you to answer your questions about inpatient admission.
We support you find a psychosomatic therapy placement and accompany you through the entire admission process. The consultation is non-binding, secure and competent.
After clarification with our doctors and therapists, our colleagues in the clinic look after you. They will contact you regarding your admission date and give you more information about the admission.
An overview of your benefits
- Competent consultation and help with the admission process
- We work with you to find the most suitable treatment option for you.
Our service times
You can reach us from Monday to Friday from 8:00 am to 3:00 pm.
Our treatment services
If you want to know if our treatment offer is right for your illness, our Schoen Clinic Consulting will be happy to help you. You can get a first impression in our overview.
Outpatient ADHD diagnostics
If ADHD is suspected in your case as an adult, we offer you the opportunity to present yourself in our consultation hours for outpatient ADHD diagnostics.
For the extensive and detailed examinations an appointment with a total duration of approx. 4 hours is required.
Costs and appointments
Outpatient ADHD diagnostics is carried out on a self-payer basis, as there are no health insurance contracts. Possibly your private health insurance may cover the costs. Please contact your insurance company for more information.
The rate on the examination is 250 €. If the costs are covered by a private health insurance company, they will be invoiced according to the GOÄ.
You can arrange appointments by telephone or by clicking on the following link:
The diagnostics include the following examinations:
- Test psychological examination according to the Homburger ADHS scales for adults
- Structured, clinical interview
- Neuropsychological testing using QB Test
- Psychotherapeutic interview for anamnesis and diagnostic findings
- If necessary, a final medical consultation in case of indication for additional drug treatment
- Preparation of a written statement
Private consultation hours
You are privately insured or a self-payer and have questions for one of our head physicians? Please contact us and arrange a consultation appointment.
- Private consultation Thomas Middendorf, head private clinic
- Private consultation Thomas Gärtner, head physician hospital