Registration information on admission
We happily support you with admission formalities
We generally accept patients who are insured by any insurance company and private insurers as well as those beneficiaries and self-payers.
An exception is our offer for the treatment of alcohol addiction, which at the moment is directed only at private patients and self-payers. Please contact us for details.
In our clinic, there are various types of admission. Please find detailed information under:
Admission for Hospital Treatment
Admission to the hospital
We will be happy to help you with all formalities before you arrive at our hospital. Before admission to the Schoen Clinic Bad Arolsen, however, we must check whether our treatment offer for your illness is correct.
Please submit the following documents:
- Regulation of hospital treatment ("instruction") with psychosomatic diagnosis ("F diagnosis")
- a personal report
- the completed application form
- Previous findings (especially ENT findings), reports of previous treatment or discharge reports from hospitals
For our forms please contact our consulting team.
Admission to the day clinic
At the day clinic, those affected by the spectrum of psychosomatics are cared for on a semi-stationary basis. Prerequisites for day clinic admission:
- You have a hospital treatment order
- You are 18 years old
- You are adequately controlled and able to speak
- You have an understanding of the disease and motivation for psychotherapy
- You have a minimum of willingness to cooperate in the therapy
- You are open-minded regarding psychological connections for the underlying disease
- You are able to go to the day clinic and home alone
Before admission to the Schoen Clinic Bad Arolsen, we must check whether our treatment offer for your illness is correct. For this we need the same registration documents as for registration for full inpatient hospital admission (see above).
Admission to the private clinic
The private clinic offers medical treatment and an exclusive comfort offer. It is open to all privately insured people, beneficiaries and self-payers. To register for inpatient admission, please send us your registration documents. These are in detail:
- registration form
- personal report
additional admission documents for adolescent patients - confirmation of custody
The forms can be found above for download. The colleagues of Schoen Clinic Consulting will be pleased to inform you about the equipment of our hospital and assist you in communicating with your insurer.